MAIS is a unique insurance product for one of the major worldwide aviation associations.
MAIS is exclusive to MEBAA members and is the culmination of several years’ research to provide an insurance product for members.
• In order to be eligible to join MAIS, operator must be a member of MEBAA.
• Each member will be required to complete a proposal form which can be downloaded from the MEBAA website.
• Whilst enjoying the benefits of bulk buying, each member will be rated on their individual merits.
• Each member of MAIS will be insulated from losses suffered by other members.
• Joining MAIS will entitle members to achieve competitive premiums and broader coverage.
MAIS provides coverage for Aircraft Hull, Hull War, Spares, Liability, Personal Accident and Pilot Loss of Licence.
• Maximum hull agreed value of USD 80,000,000.
• Maximum combined single limit of USD 550,000,000 including coverage in respect of Extended Coverage Endorsement (Aviation Liabilities) AVN52E.
MAIS will cater for all business jets of members up to and including Airbus ACJ A318/A319/A320/A321 and Boeing BBJs aircraft.
Additional coverage features of MAIS:
• Lowest available position for total loss settlement.
• Trip interruption expenses in the event of loss.
• Option for “new for old” settlement.
• Replacement Aircraft Rental Expenses in the event of loss.
• Middle East Business Aviation Association (MEBAA): Regional association.
• Abu Dhabi National Insurance Company (ADNIC) – leading local insurer within the United Arab Emirates.
• AIG (Chartis) – leading reinsurer - a market leader in Business Aviation.
• Willis – leading aviation insurance broker in the Middle East region and world’s largest aviation insurance broker.
Access to MAIS:
• Proposal form to be completed by each member:
For non-operators (ground-handlers etc): “Prem Prod Hang – stand alone”.
For non-operators who are out-and-out refuellers use: “Aviation Fuelling”.
• Completed proposal form to be sent to: email@example.com
MAIS Brochure: Please click here to download the brochure.