No matter committed every OPERATOR is to the highest standard of safety, ACCIDENTS HAPPEN.
However unlikely the risk, it is the responsibility of every operator to be prepared for the worst to occur.
Following any incident, the unpleasant truth is that the operator MUST RESPOND.
· Understanding the process of identification, repatriation and remembrance of victims
· Managing a significant increase in communication from families, customers and media
· Providing effective psychological support to all persons impacted by the incident
· Identifying and deploying the key internal roles and functions following an accident
· Monitoring stakeholder and shareholder reactions to the operator’s name and brand
· Understanding the investigation process and protecting senior executives from any future criminal proceedings
A properly designed plan helps the operator ensure that every possible step has been taken to prepare for a crisis and mitigate the impact of the accident. Preparation through planning, training, exercises and appropriate service-level agreements can significantly assist an airline in properly managing an accident, providing care for those people effected and meeting the expectations of stakeholders.
The above demonstrates how the aftermath of an accident can be challenging, time consuming and stressful amid the need to continue daily business.
For this reason, the Middle East and North Africa Business Aviation Association (MEBAA) & Kenyon International Emergency Services have partnered to support members to better mitigate the various risks involving flights and business disruptions while assisting members to meet international and local aviation regulatory requirements.
With such a partnership, members will benefit from a range of incentives as follows:
· A free (draft plan) emergency and crisis management.
· Support in writing full Emergency Response corporate plans at a reduced fee
· Retaining KENYON response services at a special fee offered to MEBAA members in order to meet regulatory requirements, IOSA and IS-BAO standards
· Free advice on crisis related matters
· Discounted training courses in crisis management. MEBAA members already contracted with KENYON will receive additional discounts on services and consultancy
MEBAA members obtains a free ERP sample and a discounted customized ERP from KENYON